• Full competition specification (Tipo 750 E "Alleggerita") GT Race Car
• This racing car is suitable for Mille Miglia!
• Authentic and original, elaborately restored and certified
• Absolutely top-collector condition
• Matching Numbers
• FIVA Identity Card
• One of the first 50 built Veloce "Alleggerita"
• Prepared by Conrero for racing
• Member of the 'Ecurie Paris-ile de France'
• Successful with drivers of the EPIF
The story begins in 1956:
The original racing car with the chassis number: * AR1493E01871 * is one of the first fifty Veloce "Alleggerita" ever built. As the 43rd vehicle manufactured by Bertone, Turin, it carries the Bertone "Job" number "77043". Many body parts therefore carry the number 43. It is the second Veloce that was delivered to France to the GAP Paris (General Automobile Paris). See confirmation "Centro documentazione Alfa Romeo Milano". After the preparation by Virgilio Conrero, Torino, the car was already used in the second half of 1956, in races and rallies. This car was part of the successful racing team of the "Ecurie de Paris-ile de France".
The Veloce Alleggerita "lightweight" with the chassis No .: * AR1493E01871 *, built in early 1956, is one of the rarest and rarest Veloce made by Bertone of this time! According to Veloce historian Greig Smith, of the 252 Veloce's built in 1956, only 11 surviving, genuine "Alleggerita's Lightweights" are known (5%).
The car is completely documented and comes from 3rd hand. Absolute top condition!
For more detailed pictures of this beautiful Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce 750 E Alleggerita, visit our homepage www.lutziger-classiccars.chErrors, errors and prior sale reserved.